About this ebook
Website accessibility lawsuits have increased by 3600% in the last 4 years, so lowering your risk has become more critical than ever before.
Get the guidance you need to reduce your vulnerability to website accessibility lawsuits, plus learn about the four types of accessibility solutions on the market and how to avoid choosing the wrong one.
In this ebook, you'll learn:
- Why businesses with inaccessible websites are at risk
- Current laws, such as Title III of the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and Section 1557 of the ACA (Affordable Care Act)
- How to know if these laws apply to your business
- How to avoid the mistakes other organizations are making
- The right and wrong ways to make your website accessible
- How to get accessibility right the first time
Download your free copy
The information shared on this website or by Accessly in any manner is general, designed to increase your awareness of legal issues and to help you make better legal decisions about your business. Our goal is to help you increase your understanding of the law. Using this website or purchasing services does not establish an attorney-client relationship. If you want specific legal advice, you must specifically engage a lawyer to provide specific legal work on your behalf.
Copyright © 2019 · Accessly Inc