U.S.A. BUSINESS OWNERS:
Is your website putting your business at risk?
The truth is, what your web designer doesn’t know will hurt you.
So before you hire a web designer to build from scratch or revamp your website, download our free ebook to learn why it’s critical that people with disabilities can effectively use your website, and how to get it right.
“A must-read E-book for anyone serious about protecting their business.”
About this ebook
Website accessibility lawsuits have increased by 3600% in the last 4 years, so lowering your risk has become more critical than ever before.
Get the guidance you need to reduce your vulnerability to website accessibility lawsuits, plus learn about the four types of accessibility solutions on the market and how to avoid choosing the wrong one.
In this ebook, you’ll learn:
- Why businesses with inaccessible websites are at risk
- Current laws, such as Title III of the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and Section 1557 of the ACA (Affordable Care Act)
- How to know if these laws apply to your business
- How to avoid the mistakes other organizations are making
- The right and wrong ways to make your website accessible
- How to get accessibility right the first time